What Do Mesothelioma Lawyers Do


 What Do Mesothelioma Lawyers Do

What Do Mesothelioma Lawyers Do
Click to See More Offer and Detail...







Sunday, March 8, 2015

What Do What Do People Do All Day? Hardcover – March 12, 1968

What Do  What Do People Do All Day? Hardcover – March 12, 1968

What Do  What Do People Do All Day? Hardcover – March 12, 1968

What Do  What Do People Do All Day? Hardcover – March 12, 1968

Wish I could give this 10 stars. I discovered this book as a preschooler in 1968. My mom would take me to the local library every week. I checked it out from the library and I was hooked. I wanted to check it out at every visit, so my mom had the library order a copy for me. I remember even before I could read the words, I completely understood the story from the illustrations. I still have that original edition. It is tatered but still intact. I bought another copy this year for my preschool sons. They absolutely love it as well as the other Scarry book I had as a child, Busy Busy World. The newer book is the abridged edition. The abridged edition has 63 pages as compared to the ~95 pages in the original. They removed 4 stories from the original: busy (stay at home) mom, water treatment plants, electricity and how we get it, and Sgt. Murphy the Busytown policeman. Why? Somebody at the publisher must have had a lobotomy. Anyway, we keep the original up in a closet to read only with adult supervision. The new one is on the shelf, readily accesible to the kids.
This book (even the abridged edition) is an absolute classic.

GO TO STORE
What Do  What Do People Do All Day? Hardcover – March 12, 1968

No comments:

Post a Comment