What Do Mesothelioma Lawyers Do


 What Do Mesothelioma Lawyers Do

What Do Mesothelioma Lawyers Do
Click to See More Offer and Detail...







Sunday, March 8, 2015

What Do What Bae Won't Do: The Next Man Will [Kindle Edition]

What Do What Bae Won't Do: The Next Man Will [Kindle Edition]

What Do What Bae Won't Do: The Next Man Will [Kindle Edition]


What Do What Bae Won't Do: The Next Man Will [Kindle Edition]


I am so glad I had the honor to read this book. Genesis Woods is to be compared to other authors such as Nikki Turner, Eric Jerome Dickey, Mary B. Morrison, Sister Souljah and most defently Whandia Clark. When this book was sent to me from the moment I started reading I couldn't put it down. The suspense keep me on the edge of my seat with every chapter I read. I read What Bae Wont Do: The Next Man Will and Sermaji is out to prove that by any means necessary. Mya is a present day hoe AKA THOT (Thirsty Hoes On Top), Lala is disloyal and doesnt know the true meaning of being a real friend. Jerome is a dog like many men today. So I feel Genesis took what we see everyday in life no matter whether you come from the hood, upscale California or another country. If you read this book and gave it a bad rating then Genesis must of touched on something to close for home! There is no way you read this book and not want to know if Jerome impregnated his girlfriend's best friends Lala? Or if Lil Ray is the baby's father? How will Najair react to the news of finding out that her boyfiend not only slept with her bestfriend but also her cousin? What will happen between Najair and Semaj? Who is Jerome baby mama? Will Jerome and Semaj fight? These are the questions I would like to know the answer too. I cant wait till part two is released.. I am not gonna lie when I read the last chapter and say the To Be Continued I was like WTH.... I have to wait to see what happens next..... Genesis Woods I am loving what I have read so far keep up the good work. Let your Haters be your Motivators!! You could be imspiring someone else to write a book and may have placed that dream onthe shelf til they read your book.


SEE MORE DETAIL
What Do What Bae Won't Do: The Next Man Will [Kindle Edition]

No comments:

Post a Comment